Orange is bringing the Technocentre concept to London, citing the success of the existing centres as proof that the company can take the best of the internet and make it work for a telco. Orange runs a number of Technocentres, each of which creates a small team for each specific product being examined. The team comprises …
Convergence or Divergence?
Does this mean Orange are going to reverse their policy of removing technology from their mobile service?Line 2, Everyphone ... the last remaining O 'unique' - SMS Email alerts is now broken.
Innovation took Orange from 4th to 1st place in the market (a unique achievement). Lack of innovation has pushed them back.
Maybe it's me...
...but I think they could be onto something here. Backwards compatibility - oh my! Shocker! ;-)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots