Orange is bringing the Technocentre concept to London, citing the success of the existing centres as proof that the company can take the best of the internet and make it work for a telco. Orange runs a number of Technocentres, each of which creates a small team for each specific product being examined. The team comprises …
Convergence or Divergence?
Does this mean Orange are going to reverse their policy of removing technology from their mobile service?Line 2, Everyphone ... the last remaining O 'unique' - SMS Email alerts is now broken.
Innovation took Orange from 4th to 1st place in the market (a unique achievement). Lack of innovation has pushed them back.
Maybe it's me...
...but I think they could be onto something here. Backwards compatibility - oh my! Shocker! ;-)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...