Orange is bringing the Technocentre concept to London, citing the success of the existing centres as proof that the company can take the best of the internet and make it work for a telco. Orange runs a number of Technocentres, each of which creates a small team for each specific product being examined. The team comprises …
Convergence or Divergence?
Does this mean Orange are going to reverse their policy of removing technology from their mobile service?Line 2, Everyphone ... the last remaining O 'unique' - SMS Email alerts is now broken.
Innovation took Orange from 4th to 1st place in the market (a unique achievement). Lack of innovation has pushed them back.
Maybe it's me...
...but I think they could be onto something here. Backwards compatibility - oh my! Shocker! ;-)
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call