Orange is bringing the Technocentre concept to London, citing the success of the existing centres as proof that the company can take the best of the internet and make it work for a telco. Orange runs a number of Technocentres, each of which creates a small team for each specific product being examined. The team comprises …
Convergence or Divergence?
Does this mean Orange are going to reverse their policy of removing technology from their mobile service?Line 2, Everyphone ... the last remaining O 'unique' - SMS Email alerts is now broken.
Innovation took Orange from 4th to 1st place in the market (a unique achievement). Lack of innovation has pushed them back.
Maybe it's me...
...but I think they could be onto something here. Backwards compatibility - oh my! Shocker! ;-)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip