Orange is pondering a foray into Kindle territory. Innovative network application is all very well, but the company wants to go further and make innovative devices to allow its customers to run up their bills in new and interesting ways. Orange has been practising the delivery of daily newspapers over its 3G network for a while …
I lost interest....
When I read the word 'Orange' in the title.
I lost even more interest when you mentioned 'Livebox', having had dealings with the excrescence from hell (the Livebox, but I suppose that applies to Orange as well...)
I assume, based on customer service dealings, 90% of the offerings will be blurry, incorrect and in some heavily accented pigin english.
Why doesn’t Orange work out the kinks in the rubbish services they offer at the moment, before going into any other business area!!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe