Orange is pondering a foray into Kindle territory. Innovative network application is all very well, but the company wants to go further and make innovative devices to allow its customers to run up their bills in new and interesting ways. Orange has been practising the delivery of daily newspapers over its 3G network for a while …
I lost interest....
When I read the word 'Orange' in the title.
I lost even more interest when you mentioned 'Livebox', having had dealings with the excrescence from hell (the Livebox, but I suppose that applies to Orange as well...)
I assume, based on customer service dealings, 90% of the offerings will be blurry, incorrect and in some heavily accented pigin english.
Why doesn’t Orange work out the kinks in the rubbish services they offer at the moment, before going into any other business area!!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp