The website for American Express has once again been bitten by security bugs that could expose its considerable base of customers to attacks that steal their login credentials. The notice comes days after The Register reported Amex unnecessarily put its users at risk by failing to fix a glaring vulnerability more than two weeks …
MAybe they should worry about...
How they only let people make passwords 8 digits long with no non alpha-numeric characters
Not even with YOUR 10 foot barge poll.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'