The website for American Express has once again been bitten by security bugs that could expose its considerable base of customers to attacks that steal their login credentials. The notice comes days after The Register reported Amex unnecessarily put its users at risk by failing to fix a glaring vulnerability more than two weeks …
MAybe they should worry about...
How they only let people make passwords 8 digits long with no non alpha-numeric characters
Not even with YOUR 10 foot barge poll.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market