The website for American Express has once again been bitten by security bugs that could expose its considerable base of customers to attacks that steal their login credentials. The notice comes days after The Register reported Amex unnecessarily put its users at risk by failing to fix a glaring vulnerability more than two weeks …
MAybe they should worry about...
How they only let people make passwords 8 digits long with no non alpha-numeric characters
Not even with YOUR 10 foot barge poll.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps