The website for American Express has once again been bitten by security bugs that could expose its considerable base of customers to attacks that steal their login credentials. The notice comes days after The Register reported Amex unnecessarily put its users at risk by failing to fix a glaring vulnerability more than two weeks …
MAybe they should worry about...
How they only let people make passwords 8 digits long with no non alpha-numeric characters
Not even with YOUR 10 foot barge poll.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests