Small business accountancy provider KashFlow is extending its platform with Getting-Paid, an online service which automatically chases slow payers. It sends reminders to customers which gradually increase in severity until the invoice is paid. KashFlow founder Duane Jackson said: Almost everybody is concerned about the current …
Just like factored invoices !
Customers don't like being hassled by third parties. Debt-collectors and Factoring Agents just piss them off so they buy from someone else.
SME's suffer most? Well DUH! Both the customer AND the supplier are bigger so the SME has no bargaining position with them. Squeezed from both ends.
How is this different from powerless debt collectors just sending letters 'increasing in severity'?
1. Payment late - pay now
2. Final warning - pay now
3. Final final warning. Court action an option
4. Final final final warning. Court action imminent.
5 Final final final final warning. Court action being prepared!
6. Erm, out of ideas.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base