Microsoft has already admitted that the Xbox 360 may scratch discs if the console’s tilted while the drive's in operation. But it's now trying to downplay fears by claiming that the problem only affects a small minority of gamers. A Microsoft spokesperson told Edge magazine that, although some users have contacted it with …
Only scratching when moved?
Not the anecdotal evidence I have seen. Many people reporting scratching discs even when stationary.
Looks like Microsoft are trying to defuse the situation with their usual lies and downplayment...
Anyone remember this classic???
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait