Microsoft has already admitted that the Xbox 360 may scratch discs if the console’s tilted while the drive's in operation. But it's now trying to downplay fears by claiming that the problem only affects a small minority of gamers. A Microsoft spokesperson told Edge magazine that, although some users have contacted it with …
Only scratching when moved?
Not the anecdotal evidence I have seen. Many people reporting scratching discs even when stationary.
Looks like Microsoft are trying to defuse the situation with their usual lies and downplayment...
Anyone remember this classic???
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot