Microsoft has already admitted that the Xbox 360 may scratch discs if the console’s tilted while the drive's in operation. But it's now trying to downplay fears by claiming that the problem only affects a small minority of gamers. A Microsoft spokesperson told Edge magazine that, although some users have contacted it with …
Only scratching when moved?
Not the anecdotal evidence I have seen. Many people reporting scratching discs even when stationary.
Looks like Microsoft are trying to defuse the situation with their usual lies and downplayment...
Anyone remember this classic???
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro