Microsoft has already admitted that the Xbox 360 may scratch discs if the console’s tilted while the drive's in operation. But it's now trying to downplay fears by claiming that the problem only affects a small minority of gamers. A Microsoft spokesperson told Edge magazine that, although some users have contacted it with …
Only scratching when moved?
Not the anecdotal evidence I have seen. Many people reporting scratching discs even when stationary.
Looks like Microsoft are trying to defuse the situation with their usual lies and downplayment...
Anyone remember this classic???
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat