back to article Leaked memo details Walmart iPhone

According to an arguably authentic-looking leaked memo procured "from a source within Walmart," the oft-rumored Walmart iPhone is a done deal, scheduled to appear on December 28th in a big box near you. Walmart logo If the memo is to be believed - and, hey, rumors are fun, so let's play along with Engadget - there'll be no $ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

There is no title

I looked at what was posted on Engadget and I gotta call B.S. on it. The letter doesn't read like it's any where near legit, not to mention the fact that it really doesn't benefit Apple or AT&T to sling the same iPhone models at the same prices at wallyworld. Something about all this just isn't tracking and I suspect it's just the rumor mill hard at work. Oh well it was nice to think I'd be able to pick up an iPhone for C note next year.

Strangeness

The stores "must sell" 5 iPhones during the pilot? That's enforceable how?

Alien

Where are...

Mulder and Scully when you need em?!

Flame

@Rik the author

Wheres my tenner for the tin foil hat? See my posts about the anti-radiation articles about prior art and give me my tenner.

Damn IP thieves :P

/flames because he stole my tin foil hat :P

Anonymous Coward

Huh

I don't give a shit. Really, who cares who stocks the iPhone, why is it such a big deal?

Anonymous Coward

Doesn't look legit to me either

As plenty of people on Engadget and the poster at the top point out.

And even if it was legit, I still wouldn't care!

Anonymous Coward

Why is this news???

Who freaking cares? So what if The Walmart will carry a new product, this happens every week, just because it's the Jesus phone we're supposed to care???

Seriously people, what is wrong with us?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums