Microsoft's internet strategy involves either replacing all staff or ensuring things are so bad people just can't stand working there. Brad Goldberg, general manager for Live Search, has reportedly become the latest online executive to quit the company. Goldberg, who's joining investment-firm Peak 6, apparently launched …
Reminds me of the old agage about
rats and a sinking ship.
Flames. Cuz that's what MS is going down in.
Aye, we can only hope.
Take the life boats while they are there.
Turn the lights out if you are the last to leave.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great