Microsoft's internet strategy involves either replacing all staff or ensuring things are so bad people just can't stand working there. Brad Goldberg, general manager for Live Search, has reportedly become the latest online executive to quit the company. Goldberg, who's joining investment-firm Peak 6, apparently launched …
Reminds me of the old agage about
rats and a sinking ship.
Flames. Cuz that's what MS is going down in.
Aye, we can only hope.
Take the life boats while they are there.
Turn the lights out if you are the last to leave.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years