Microsoft's internet strategy involves either replacing all staff or ensuring things are so bad people just can't stand working there. Brad Goldberg, general manager for Live Search, has reportedly become the latest online executive to quit the company. Goldberg, who's joining investment-firm Peak 6, apparently launched …
Reminds me of the old agage about
rats and a sinking ship.
Flames. Cuz that's what MS is going down in.
Aye, we can only hope.
Take the life boats while they are there.
Turn the lights out if you are the last to leave.
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS