Microsoft's internet strategy involves either replacing all staff or ensuring things are so bad people just can't stand working there. Brad Goldberg, general manager for Live Search, has reportedly become the latest online executive to quit the company. Goldberg, who's joining investment-firm Peak 6, apparently launched …
Reminds me of the old agage about
rats and a sinking ship.
Flames. Cuz that's what MS is going down in.
Aye, we can only hope.
Take the life boats while they are there.
Turn the lights out if you are the last to leave.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9