Watch out, Apple - Sony is rumoured to be on the cusp of unveiling an iPod Touch-style Walkman complete with an OLED display and Wi-Fi. According to a “trusted inside source” that spoke to website Sony Insider, the Walkman will be the most advanced music, video and photo player ever released by the Japanese electronics giant. …
Nice and all.
For those that want a ipod touch, but that sounds good. However I don't like the way Sony (and everyone else for that matter) feel they have to compete with Apple..
The current generation of Sony Walkman players are excellent as they are. They need a couple of tweaks, namely more capacity and/or expandable capacity, FLAC support, Lossless support.
If they did these tweaks, they could easilly start stealing Apples marketshare from under their noses.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'