For most women, the ideal wedding consists of a diamond ring, flowers, big dresses and bridesmaids. But one couple’s chosen to do away with tradition in favour of a Halo-themed wedding. Halo_wedding_couple I, Psychovandal, do take thee, SickNDeHed John Henry, 26, and Desirai Labrada, 29, plan to tie the knot next month in a …
The reception could get interesting
I've been to wedding where fights broke out... but no one had plasma rifles.
Typical Xbox owners it seems.
I'll hand it to them, better being comfortably numb on the cowbell rather than somewhere over the rainbow.
At least it does away with all the silly gubbins the usual weddings have. So predictable.
Just because no-one has got married dressed as a Sackboy yet.
re: Typical Xbox owners it seems.
Changed my mind. Xbox owners are not Mentalists, they are retards.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search