For most women, the ideal wedding consists of a diamond ring, flowers, big dresses and bridesmaids. But one couple’s chosen to do away with tradition in favour of a Halo-themed wedding. Halo_wedding_couple I, Psychovandal, do take thee, SickNDeHed John Henry, 26, and Desirai Labrada, 29, plan to tie the knot next month in a …
The reception could get interesting
I've been to wedding where fights broke out... but no one had plasma rifles.
Typical Xbox owners it seems.
I'll hand it to them, better being comfortably numb on the cowbell rather than somewhere over the rainbow.
At least it does away with all the silly gubbins the usual weddings have. So predictable.
Just because no-one has got married dressed as a Sackboy yet.
re: Typical Xbox owners it seems.
Changed my mind. Xbox owners are not Mentalists, they are retards.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize