Tokyoflash is known for its wacky watches. But even its fans would have difficulty telling the time using a rival retailer’s latest troublesome timepiece. Chronochrome Chronochrome: count the rings to track time Chronochrome can simultaneously display six coloured rings across its horizontal bar. The first two shades show the …
"You can also display the time in the usual format, if you want." "Usual format" would be digits or dial - I see neither.
I want one...
...but I don't know why.
why to buy this
Buy one for the boss. Tell him it's so he can be sure you're working efficiently. Explain how (s)he can tell time with it. Everytime the boss complains, point at the clock and explain how few [whatevers] have passed.
Simple. Sort of like me.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip