Tokyoflash is known for its wacky watches. But even its fans would have difficulty telling the time using a rival retailer’s latest troublesome timepiece. Chronochrome Chronochrome: count the rings to track time Chronochrome can simultaneously display six coloured rings across its horizontal bar. The first two shades show the …
"You can also display the time in the usual format, if you want." "Usual format" would be digits or dial - I see neither.
I want one...
...but I don't know why.
why to buy this
Buy one for the boss. Tell him it's so he can be sure you're working efficiently. Explain how (s)he can tell time with it. Everytime the boss complains, point at the clock and explain how few [whatevers] have passed.
Simple. Sort of like me.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email