Tokyoflash is known for its wacky watches. But even its fans would have difficulty telling the time using a rival retailer’s latest troublesome timepiece. Chronochrome Chronochrome: count the rings to track time Chronochrome can simultaneously display six coloured rings across its horizontal bar. The first two shades show the …
"You can also display the time in the usual format, if you want." "Usual format" would be digits or dial - I see neither.
I want one...
...but I don't know why.
why to buy this
Buy one for the boss. Tell him it's so he can be sure you're working efficiently. Explain how (s)he can tell time with it. Everytime the boss complains, point at the clock and explain how few [whatevers] have passed.
Simple. Sort of like me.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops