Those of you who like your Star Wars films condensed into a two-hour compilation* and projected large to an 86-piece orchestral backing are in luck - that's exactly what Star Wars: A Musical Journey will offer when it debuts on 10 April next year at London's O2 arena. According to the BBC, the spectacle is a collaboration …
This is well harsh
When I saw the headline on the BBC earlier I thought they were doing Star Wars: The Musical. Now that would rock. But instead it's just ... bollocks.
Hopefully, *most* of Episodes I-III will be left on the cutting room floor. Take the whole flipping "saga" and condense it to 2 hours - about right for the amount of actual plot...
AWFUL IDEA - CANCEL THIS PLEASE
Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi - you're my only hope...
[blue face, as I'd like to freeze the person who's idea this was in Carbonite]
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
How can you say that hearing Williams' score *played with a live orchestra* wouldn't be fucking fantastic?
That should be enough to cover the plot of the entire series and still leave 1 hour and 58 minutes to do something interesting.
Paris, because she could do something interesting in two hours.
Wouldn't it have been easier to just get one whole one?
Don't push, I haven't got my coat ye.......<SLAM>!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests