CBS has layed off about 20 per cent of staff at music site Last.fm, the poster child for would-be web 2.0 millionaires in the UK. As part of cuts across CBS' online properties, about 20 of Last.fm's 95 staff received the bad news yesterday, according to reports. Last.fm spokesman Christian Ward declined to comment. CBS paid $ …
Did the guys really become millionaires, or did they get an earn-out deal where they could become millionaires if things went well, or stock options in CBS that are now under water? Or will it be back to living in tents on rooftops in Whitechapel for them?
"Did the guys really become millionaires"
Yep, cash deal.
Don't let CNet die! Where else will I find half-arsed shoddily programmed never-beta-tested freetard-aimed screen-saving reg-scanning temp-file-deleting desktop-tidying recycle-bin-emptying naff-ware?
Didn't I read this as a child...
...isn't this based on the book 'The Emperor's New Clothes'?
PH because of her aversion to clothes which cover her body
Yanks Go Home
... and take your moving ad screens with you.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS