back to article T-Mobile socks it to O2 over BlackBerry launch

In a move that will make O2 see red, rival operator T-Mobile has released the BlackBerry Curve 8900 earlier and at a potentially lower price than its rival. From today, the email-friendly handset is available from T-Mobile stores and online. It’s free when you sign up to one of the firm’s £35 ($52/€39) monthly contracts. O2 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dave

It is £35 on o2 uk

Just noticed this article and would like to confirm this is also free on £35 per month with o2 uk

2. D
    Thumb Up

Javelin on T-Mobile.....yipeeeeeee!

not yet on T-Mobile's site as of 3:30PM and their customer service dont know anything....................(i could just stop there)...................about it ;)

r u that ahead of the wave?....good work if so Mr Sherwood...lol.

3. JD

buyer beware

From what I've heard t-mobile have managed to get out first because they've taken handheld code that the other networks didn't want to inflict upon their customers. If it's true and the code on their devices isn't 4.6.1.101 or higher then I'd strongly advise stearing clear. Orange made the same mistake with bold (remember their recall!) and vodafone did it with Storm. Some networks see pre christmas sales as more important that giving their "valued customers" the good quality devices we deserve.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like