Got a stack of devices all sharing a single power outlet? Want three of 'em to be networked too? Then how about this VeseNet powerline Ethernet power strip? This £85 Piggy 6 sports six three-pin sockets, all with surge protection and fed from a single, UK-standard plug. The unit also has three 10/100Mb/s Ethernet ports that can …
What a terrible promo pic.
Looks like an ebay photo.
I need a diagram to visualise what the hell this thing is. Please.
This would be perfect for me, if only the ethernet ports were gigabit and not 100mbps.
I'll stick with my single 200mbps homeplug unit and gigabit switch now until someone comes up with the goods!
How long until the shortwave obsessives see mention of homeplug and start going ape?! ;)
As long as it takes sunshine!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging