Got a stack of devices all sharing a single power outlet? Want three of 'em to be networked too? Then how about this VeseNet powerline Ethernet power strip? This £85 Piggy 6 sports six three-pin sockets, all with surge protection and fed from a single, UK-standard plug. The unit also has three 10/100Mb/s Ethernet ports that can …
What a terrible promo pic.
Looks like an ebay photo.
I need a diagram to visualise what the hell this thing is. Please.
This would be perfect for me, if only the ethernet ports were gigabit and not 100mbps.
I'll stick with my single 200mbps homeplug unit and gigabit switch now until someone comes up with the goods!
How long until the shortwave obsessives see mention of homeplug and start going ape?! ;)
As long as it takes sunshine!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity