Nortel shares fell another 20 per cent yesterday on stories that it has hired lawyers to explore filing for bankruptcy if its latest restructuring fails. The telecoms equipment maker has watched its shares fall from $15 at the start of the year to just 49 cents today. The company said yesterday that its $400m a year savings …
Perhaps I'll get fewer problems with BCM's then
It strikes me that a company that can't turn a profit on a revenue of 2.2 BILLION dollars is royally fucked and should be euthanised humanely.
2.2 *BILLION* dollars.... Catastrophic fail...
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'