Nortel shares fell another 20 per cent yesterday on stories that it has hired lawyers to explore filing for bankruptcy if its latest restructuring fails. The telecoms equipment maker has watched its shares fall from $15 at the start of the year to just 49 cents today. The company said yesterday that its $400m a year savings …
Perhaps I'll get fewer problems with BCM's then
It strikes me that a company that can't turn a profit on a revenue of 2.2 BILLION dollars is royally fucked and should be euthanised humanely.
2.2 *BILLION* dollars.... Catastrophic fail...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire