Nortel shares fell another 20 per cent yesterday on stories that it has hired lawyers to explore filing for bankruptcy if its latest restructuring fails. The telecoms equipment maker has watched its shares fall from $15 at the start of the year to just 49 cents today. The company said yesterday that its $400m a year savings …
Perhaps I'll get fewer problems with BCM's then
It strikes me that a company that can't turn a profit on a revenue of 2.2 BILLION dollars is royally fucked and should be euthanised humanely.
2.2 *BILLION* dollars.... Catastrophic fail...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders