Nortel shares fell another 20 per cent yesterday on stories that it has hired lawyers to explore filing for bankruptcy if its latest restructuring fails. The telecoms equipment maker has watched its shares fall from $15 at the start of the year to just 49 cents today. The company said yesterday that its $400m a year savings …
Perhaps I'll get fewer problems with BCM's then
It strikes me that a company that can't turn a profit on a revenue of 2.2 BILLION dollars is royally fucked and should be euthanised humanely.
2.2 *BILLION* dollars.... Catastrophic fail...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market