Intel is taking South Korea’s fair trade watchdog to court after it decided to fine Chipzilla for undercutting its semiconductor rivals. The company filed a formal complaint at the Seoul High Court yesterday in an effort to overturn the Korea Fair Trade Commission’s decision. The watchdog ordered Intel to cough up $18.6m for …
$18.6 mill. Isnt that like an hours interest on how much they have in the bank?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning