Intel is taking South Korea’s fair trade watchdog to court after it decided to fine Chipzilla for undercutting its semiconductor rivals. The company filed a formal complaint at the Seoul High Court yesterday in an effort to overturn the Korea Fair Trade Commission’s decision. The watchdog ordered Intel to cough up $18.6m for …
$18.6 mill. Isnt that like an hours interest on how much they have in the bank?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked