Intel is taking South Korea’s fair trade watchdog to court after it decided to fine Chipzilla for undercutting its semiconductor rivals. The company filed a formal complaint at the Seoul High Court yesterday in an effort to overturn the Korea Fair Trade Commission’s decision. The watchdog ordered Intel to cough up $18.6m for …
$18.6 mill. Isnt that like an hours interest on how much they have in the bank?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...