Geeks Guide 2 Christmas So we come to the third part of our trilogy of festive books, all at 40% OFF the list price. From Chocolate to WWII, Doctor Who to the Pentium, there’s something for everyone here and every order placed will be despatched same day, even the ones that qualify for free P&P. Cadbury's Purple Reign Cadbury …
Bit of a "meh" list.
I already own the three most interesting books on the list.
I also own "More Joel On Software" book which was a big, big disappointment: 75% is re-hashes of previous books and the other 25% is economic theory 101 by an amateur and not worth reading.
A history of chocolate? Big woop.
How to be a Geek Goddess? My wife has me to advise her on which Mac to buy. Isn't it bad enough that men are already supposedly redundant in so many areas that we have to surrender this as well? I think not ;)
So overall a big fat "meh".
And Paris Hilton because she knows she needs a real geek.
Devaluation of gods --- 40% less all-powerful now.
Wow, so you get `godess' status in any topic by reading one flimsy book on it?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...