Yahoo!'s search for a new leader has brought Arun Sarin into the frame, as someone with experience leading a public company into developing-market expansion who is currently at a loose end. Arun stepped down as chief executive of Vodafone back in May, after masterminding the company's expansion into India and Eastern Europe as …
Not nerve gas?
Oh, I thought you meant they were eying Sarin as a way to get rid of those employees...
Does! This! Annoy! Any! One! Else!?
I! mean! seriously! once! was! funny! twice! was! mildly! amusing!, but! the! same! 'joke'! time! after! time! is! just! tedious!.
Show! some! imagination!.
I was going to say....
....Lets just hope that Sarin doesn't get gas!
Mine is the one with the gas mask in the pocket...
There'was me imagining a room full of Yahoo execs frantically fighting over a solitary gas mask. Ballmer was there...laughing.
A smashed Aerosole in one corner. Venting gas. Sarin gas. No more merger.
Please! continue! with! the! emphasis!
Albeit! annoying! to! type! like! this! El! Reg! please! continue! this! tradition!
Mines the one with the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the back
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes