Yahoo!'s search for a new leader has brought Arun Sarin into the frame, as someone with experience leading a public company into developing-market expansion who is currently at a loose end. Arun stepped down as chief executive of Vodafone back in May, after masterminding the company's expansion into India and Eastern Europe as …
Not nerve gas?
Oh, I thought you meant they were eying Sarin as a way to get rid of those employees...
Does! This! Annoy! Any! One! Else!?
I! mean! seriously! once! was! funny! twice! was! mildly! amusing!, but! the! same! 'joke'! time! after! time! is! just! tedious!.
Show! some! imagination!.
I was going to say....
....Lets just hope that Sarin doesn't get gas!
Mine is the one with the gas mask in the pocket...
There'was me imagining a room full of Yahoo execs frantically fighting over a solitary gas mask. Ballmer was there...laughing.
A smashed Aerosole in one corner. Venting gas. Sarin gas. No more merger.
Please! continue! with! the! emphasis!
Albeit! annoying! to! type! like! this! El! Reg! please! continue! this! tradition!
Mines the one with the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the back
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE