Yahoo!'s search for a new leader has brought Arun Sarin into the frame, as someone with experience leading a public company into developing-market expansion who is currently at a loose end. Arun stepped down as chief executive of Vodafone back in May, after masterminding the company's expansion into India and Eastern Europe as …
Not nerve gas?
Oh, I thought you meant they were eying Sarin as a way to get rid of those employees...
Does! This! Annoy! Any! One! Else!?
I! mean! seriously! once! was! funny! twice! was! mildly! amusing!, but! the! same! 'joke'! time! after! time! is! just! tedious!.
Show! some! imagination!.
I was going to say....
....Lets just hope that Sarin doesn't get gas!
Mine is the one with the gas mask in the pocket...
There'was me imagining a room full of Yahoo execs frantically fighting over a solitary gas mask. Ballmer was there...laughing.
A smashed Aerosole in one corner. Venting gas. Sarin gas. No more merger.
Please! continue! with! the! emphasis!
Albeit! annoying! to! type! like! this! El! Reg! please! continue! this! tradition!
Mines the one with the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the back
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users