EU Telecoms Commissioner Viviane Reding hasn't given up pushing Mobile TV on anyone who'll listen, and has just published a set of guidelines in the hope that gentle persuasion will work where attempted legislation failed. The EU still apparently believes that Mobile TV is going to be worth €7.8bn by 2013 as everyone leaps to …
..or, if someone was so desperate to watch TV whilst on the move, why not just buy a pocket TV and watch it for nothing (license fee aside, of course) ?
DVb-t is killing DVb-h and 3G video.
Various makes of GSM phones have built in DVB-t and mobile receivers start at 5".
MediaFlo and Nextwaves TV have no more change either.
Cant even give it away
mobile TV broadcast or IP is a great idea IF IT IS FREE
even then, companies find it hard to even give it away - look at ROK (http://www.rok.tv/) - theyve gone bust and screwed their staff trying to give it away for years
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan