Amazon's Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) service has finally extended to Europe. The online bookseller announced it will spin up EC2 virtual server instances in two "availability zones" in Europe, hopefully giving lower latency to customers who previously had to beam their virtual workload across the pond. While Amazon's S3 …
Will there be different T&C's for the eurpean servers? The current T&C's still specify that the servers are under US law ...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders