Surfers attempting to visit Microsoft's Irish website via Microsoft.ie on Tuesday morning were greeted with a defaced page instead. Hackers sprayed digital graffiti bragging that Microsoft Ireland had been hacked by the previously unknown "Terrorist crew". The message, which contains greetings to other hackers, as is the custom …
Turing Turning Worms
Wow ... a Bold Full Frontal Assault or Covered BetaTest
My compliments on the subhead. I LOL'd.
they have called themselves the "terrorist crew". Thats 100 years without trial in the UK or US these days.... Would of better been called the "leaked information crew"
One way or another...
...this looks bad for Redmond.
Either the redirect was being done on IIS, and fingers get pointed at them for having crap for security, or it was being done on Apache, and fingers get pointed at them for not trusting their own software.
And now that I've typed that, let's take a look!
http://microsoft.ie/asdfasdfj.html tells us that they're running IIS. Awww...
Paris, because she's had more than just egg on her face.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball