Videogames will give you a headache if you play for too long, but TN Games’ latest peripheral promises to make it feel like you really have been shot in the head. HTX_Helmet TN Games' HTX Helmet: making virtual headshots feel real The company is famous for its 3rd Space force feedback jackets, which feature in-built sensors …
Accurate Simulation of Head Shots???
I think this will fall foul of 'Assisting Suicide' legislation.
@ The Repulsive Monkey
The key word here is "simulation"
How do they measure it?
I mean, i'm guessing here, but i can't imagine too many people have survived being shot in the head and thus being able to say what it feels like....
Halloween ended like that
So all we need is a rogue batch of MMs.
*mutters something about needing this product about as much as a hole in the head..*
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?