Videogames will give you a headache if you play for too long, but TN Games’ latest peripheral promises to make it feel like you really have been shot in the head. HTX_Helmet TN Games' HTX Helmet: making virtual headshots feel real The company is famous for its 3rd Space force feedback jackets, which feature in-built sensors …
Accurate Simulation of Head Shots???
I think this will fall foul of 'Assisting Suicide' legislation.
@ The Repulsive Monkey
The key word here is "simulation"
How do they measure it?
I mean, i'm guessing here, but i can't imagine too many people have survived being shot in the head and thus being able to say what it feels like....
Halloween ended like that
So all we need is a rogue batch of MMs.
*mutters something about needing this product about as much as a hole in the head..*
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?