It's on again. After rumours of Fujitsu wanting to sell its hard disk drive business to Western Digital surfaced and sank a few weeks ago, the mooted sale is on again. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Fujitsu is talking to several interested parties about buying its HDD unit. Western Digital is reckoned to be the front …
Making a profit
Fujitsu have been making hard drives for years, from before the time I was employed by them in the 1990's, if Fujitsu can't make their HDD divsion make a profit, I'm not sure anyone else can.
Why would anyone want to buy a maker of Black and White TVs (hard drives) now that Color TVs (SSDs) are the big thing?
Fujitsu looking to sell hard drive unit
All these years and they've never sold a hard drive?
Yes, the taxis already booked.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout