It's on again. After rumours of Fujitsu wanting to sell its hard disk drive business to Western Digital surfaced and sank a few weeks ago, the mooted sale is on again. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Fujitsu is talking to several interested parties about buying its HDD unit. Western Digital is reckoned to be the front …
Making a profit
Fujitsu have been making hard drives for years, from before the time I was employed by them in the 1990's, if Fujitsu can't make their HDD divsion make a profit, I'm not sure anyone else can.
Why would anyone want to buy a maker of Black and White TVs (hard drives) now that Color TVs (SSDs) are the big thing?
Fujitsu looking to sell hard drive unit
All these years and they've never sold a hard drive?
Yes, the taxis already booked.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder