Dell is going to resell best buddy EMC's Celerra NX4 NAS product, giving suppliers such as NetApp stronger competition. EMC and Dell are also extending their partnership for another five years to 2013. Currently Dell supplies EMC Clariion AX and CX modular drive arrays with the CX positioned as Fibre Channel-access arrays …
They already resell it...
We bought one with a SAN from Dell 2 years ago!
Nothing stops Dell and EMC working together to provide a solution to sell to a customer. 2 years ago, so what?. They've made their money and you've got your kit.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9