Three men have been indicted for fraud in the US over accusations they used customised Trojan horse malware to plunder online banking and brokerage accounts. Alexander Bobnev, of Volgograd in Russia, allegedly masterminded the scam and conspired with others in Russia to create the malware. Two naturalised US citizens Aleksey …
The reason someone might have "picked his feet in Poughkeepsie" and that a cop would be interested in this fact is that they would have done said picking as an inmate in the prison located there. Presumably to while away the time.
Perhaps the UK and USA
should start withdrawing citizenship granted to foreign nationals when they commit criminal acts, just like they stop the migrants with past criminal records from naturalising (apart from the UK which welcomes every other country's criminals with open arms and wads of benefit cash)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network