Google is the latest to partner with Salesforce.com on application-level integration between different clouds. Salesforce.com will today announce Force.com for Google App Engine, the software-as-a-service provider's third package linking others' online services to its platform and applications built in its Apex programming …
all your customer bases are belong to us?
the more I hear of Big G's activity, the more cancerous their development seem to be.
this can't be a good thing can it?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network