Google is the latest to partner with Salesforce.com on application-level integration between different clouds. Salesforce.com will today announce Force.com for Google App Engine, the software-as-a-service provider's third package linking others' online services to its platform and applications built in its Apex programming …
all your customer bases are belong to us?
the more I hear of Big G's activity, the more cancerous their development seem to be.
this can't be a good thing can it?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp