Google is the latest to partner with Salesforce.com on application-level integration between different clouds. Salesforce.com will today announce Force.com for Google App Engine, the software-as-a-service provider's third package linking others' online services to its platform and applications built in its Apex programming …
all your customer bases are belong to us?
the more I hear of Big G's activity, the more cancerous their development seem to be.
this can't be a good thing can it?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS