Sony’s PlayStation Portable has had its ups and downs of late, but an executive from Atari has labelled the handheld console a “vibrant platform”. Phil Harrison is a former Sony executive but now President of Atari. He said he’s “sure [Atari] will continue to publish on PSP”, at a recent London gaming event, according to a …
PSP is 'vibrant platform'
I think they are confusing the PSP with Mark's buttplug.
There are lots of new PSP titles being written in Japan
The PSP is selling very well in Japan. This means that lots of games are still being produced. The only downside is that they are rather odd Japanese games.
Whats a buttplug? I don't know. Whatever it is, it seems you are familiar with it/them. Do you use them at parties like a PSP?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR