Sony’s PlayStation Portable has had its ups and downs of late, but an executive from Atari has labelled the handheld console a “vibrant platform”. Phil Harrison is a former Sony executive but now President of Atari. He said he’s “sure [Atari] will continue to publish on PSP”, at a recent London gaming event, according to a …
PSP is 'vibrant platform'
I think they are confusing the PSP with Mark's buttplug.
There are lots of new PSP titles being written in Japan
The PSP is selling very well in Japan. This means that lots of games are still being produced. The only downside is that they are rather odd Japanese games.
Whats a buttplug? I don't know. Whatever it is, it seems you are familiar with it/them. Do you use them at parties like a PSP?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS