Sony’s PlayStation Portable has had its ups and downs of late, but an executive from Atari has labelled the handheld console a “vibrant platform”. Phil Harrison is a former Sony executive but now President of Atari. He said he’s “sure [Atari] will continue to publish on PSP”, at a recent London gaming event, according to a …
PSP is 'vibrant platform'
I think they are confusing the PSP with Mark's buttplug.
There are lots of new PSP titles being written in Japan
The PSP is selling very well in Japan. This means that lots of games are still being produced. The only downside is that they are rather odd Japanese games.
Whats a buttplug? I don't know. Whatever it is, it seems you are familiar with it/them. Do you use them at parties like a PSP?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...