Sony’s PlayStation Portable has had its ups and downs of late, but an executive from Atari has labelled the handheld console a “vibrant platform”. Phil Harrison is a former Sony executive but now President of Atari. He said he’s “sure [Atari] will continue to publish on PSP”, at a recent London gaming event, according to a …
PSP is 'vibrant platform'
I think they are confusing the PSP with Mark's buttplug.
There are lots of new PSP titles being written in Japan
The PSP is selling very well in Japan. This means that lots of games are still being produced. The only downside is that they are rather odd Japanese games.
Whats a buttplug? I don't know. Whatever it is, it seems you are familiar with it/them. Do you use them at parties like a PSP?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball