Stuck wondering what you're going to stick into your new PC's eSATA port? Memory specialist OCZ has the answer: a USB-style eSATA thumb drive. While there's not enough power coming through an eSATA port to run a full-size drive, OCZ clearly believes there's enough juice for up to 32GB of Flash storage. OCZ Throttle eSATA OCZ's …
WinXP from OCZ eSata Flash Drive???
Would it be a good idea to run your OS from this eSATA driver? 90mb is fast but would your regular HD do it faster?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM