Stuck wondering what you're going to stick into your new PC's eSATA port? Memory specialist OCZ has the answer: a USB-style eSATA thumb drive. While there's not enough power coming through an eSATA port to run a full-size drive, OCZ clearly believes there's enough juice for up to 32GB of Flash storage. OCZ Throttle eSATA OCZ's …
WinXP from OCZ eSata Flash Drive???
Would it be a good idea to run your OS from this eSATA driver? 90mb is fast but would your regular HD do it faster?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things