Stuck wondering what you're going to stick into your new PC's eSATA port? Memory specialist OCZ has the answer: a USB-style eSATA thumb drive. While there's not enough power coming through an eSATA port to run a full-size drive, OCZ clearly believes there's enough juice for up to 32GB of Flash storage. OCZ Throttle eSATA OCZ's …
WinXP from OCZ eSata Flash Drive???
Would it be a good idea to run your OS from this eSATA driver? 90mb is fast but would your regular HD do it faster?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great