Stuck wondering what you're going to stick into your new PC's eSATA port? Memory specialist OCZ has the answer: a USB-style eSATA thumb drive. While there's not enough power coming through an eSATA port to run a full-size drive, OCZ clearly believes there's enough juice for up to 32GB of Flash storage. OCZ Throttle eSATA OCZ's …
WinXP from OCZ eSata Flash Drive???
Would it be a good idea to run your OS from this eSATA driver? 90mb is fast but would your regular HD do it faster?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan