Microsoft has reneged on its promise to rerun a Black Friday promotion with HP.com after many failed to benefit from it because of a cockup with the MS Live Search Cashback program. The company said in a blog post on Friday that it had hoped to hit replay on the 40 per cent off HP promotion it had offered to US customers on what …
Plenty of resource available... till the next bribe
Without the bribery, windoze live search visitor numbers should now drop back to a level that can be handled by a 386SX and a 100Mb connection.
Don't beat around the bush..
"Microsoft's second-rate search engine"
Say what you mean :-)
microsoft = fail
maybe this is why kids fail with word doc
teacher got ripped
and is out to teach thew
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks