Microsoft has reneged on its promise to rerun a Black Friday promotion with HP.com after many failed to benefit from it because of a cockup with the MS Live Search Cashback program. The company said in a blog post on Friday that it had hoped to hit replay on the 40 per cent off HP promotion it had offered to US customers on what …
Plenty of resource available... till the next bribe
Without the bribery, windoze live search visitor numbers should now drop back to a level that can be handled by a 386SX and a 100Mb connection.
Don't beat around the bush..
"Microsoft's second-rate search engine"
Say what you mean :-)
microsoft = fail
maybe this is why kids fail with word doc
teacher got ripped
and is out to teach thew
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops