Microsoft has reneged on its promise to rerun a Black Friday promotion with HP.com after many failed to benefit from it because of a cockup with the MS Live Search Cashback program. The company said in a blog post on Friday that it had hoped to hit replay on the 40 per cent off HP promotion it had offered to US customers on what …
Plenty of resource available... till the next bribe
Without the bribery, windoze live search visitor numbers should now drop back to a level that can be handled by a 386SX and a 100Mb connection.
Don't beat around the bush..
"Microsoft's second-rate search engine"
Say what you mean :-)
microsoft = fail
maybe this is why kids fail with word doc
teacher got ripped
and is out to teach thew
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call