Microsoft has reneged on its promise to rerun a Black Friday promotion with HP.com after many failed to benefit from it because of a cockup with the MS Live Search Cashback program. The company said in a blog post on Friday that it had hoped to hit replay on the 40 per cent off HP promotion it had offered to US customers on what …
Plenty of resource available... till the next bribe
Without the bribery, windoze live search visitor numbers should now drop back to a level that can be handled by a 386SX and a 100Mb connection.
Don't beat around the bush..
"Microsoft's second-rate search engine"
Say what you mean :-)
microsoft = fail
maybe this is why kids fail with word doc
teacher got ripped
and is out to teach thew
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?