Inadequate cybersecurity is posing an unacceptable risk to US national security, according to a report released Monday that recommends President Elect Barack Obama create of a new White House post to fix the problem. The cyber chief should report directly to the President and oversee a comprehensive strategy that combines …
Another day, another report ... another czar.
"The document, titled Securing Cyberspace for the 44th Presidency, also proposes Obama establish a National Office for Cyberspace" ... what, no Second Life White House?
Any else thinking...
the San Francisco network blocking admin would be ideal for this job?
Who are the "others"?
"Our research and interviews for this report made it clear that we face a long-term challenge in cyberspace from foreign intelligence agencies and militaries, criminals, and others,"
Surely that can only be the press or opposition politicians - on second thoughts, politicians probably all fall under "criminals".
How about Gary McKinnon?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast