Microsoft is preparing eight patches - six of which cover critical vulnerabilities - for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year of its monthly Patch Tuesday update cycle. The critical updates cover separate vulnerabilities involving Word and Excel as well a duo of vulnerabilities involving various flavours of Windows …
Tuts, rolls eyes, sighs deeply
'for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year'
Shouldn't that perhaps be
'for next Tuesday as part *OF* the last edition this year'?
I for one welcome our grammatically-challenged Reg overlords :)
Yes, I am a pedant, and yes I do have lots of better and more important things to be doing at this time of a Monday morning.
Best wishes as ever, thanks for another entertaining and informative year
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY