Microsoft is preparing eight patches - six of which cover critical vulnerabilities - for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year of its monthly Patch Tuesday update cycle. The critical updates cover separate vulnerabilities involving Word and Excel as well a duo of vulnerabilities involving various flavours of Windows …
Tuts, rolls eyes, sighs deeply
'for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year'
Shouldn't that perhaps be
'for next Tuesday as part *OF* the last edition this year'?
I for one welcome our grammatically-challenged Reg overlords :)
Yes, I am a pedant, and yes I do have lots of better and more important things to be doing at this time of a Monday morning.
Best wishes as ever, thanks for another entertaining and informative year
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait