Microsoft is preparing eight patches - six of which cover critical vulnerabilities - for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year of its monthly Patch Tuesday update cycle. The critical updates cover separate vulnerabilities involving Word and Excel as well a duo of vulnerabilities involving various flavours of Windows …
Tuts, rolls eyes, sighs deeply
'for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year'
Shouldn't that perhaps be
'for next Tuesday as part *OF* the last edition this year'?
I for one welcome our grammatically-challenged Reg overlords :)
Yes, I am a pedant, and yes I do have lots of better and more important things to be doing at this time of a Monday morning.
Best wishes as ever, thanks for another entertaining and informative year
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s