Microsoft is preparing eight patches - six of which cover critical vulnerabilities - for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year of its monthly Patch Tuesday update cycle. The critical updates cover separate vulnerabilities involving Word and Excel as well a duo of vulnerabilities involving various flavours of Windows …
Tuts, rolls eyes, sighs deeply
'for next Tuesday as part the last edition this year'
Shouldn't that perhaps be
'for next Tuesday as part *OF* the last edition this year'?
I for one welcome our grammatically-challenged Reg overlords :)
Yes, I am a pedant, and yes I do have lots of better and more important things to be doing at this time of a Monday morning.
Best wishes as ever, thanks for another entertaining and informative year
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...