Logitech has shat all over those plastic Guitar Hero frets with the launch of a gaming axe that looks and handles like the real thing - because most of it actually is. Logitech_guitar_01 Logitech's Wireless Guitar Controller The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller’s body is solid, thanks to its real wood neck and rosewood …
Doesn't matter how "real" the geetar might feel, GH is still FUCK ALL like playing a real musical instrument.
Have an option to add strings and play like a would-be* grown-up! If those are real machine-heads, shouldn't be rocket science. The buttons might get in the way though.
Son: Dad, when I grow up I want to be a musician
Dad: Sorry son, you can't have it both ways
This this is a toy...
So why is it the price of a reasonable entry level instrument?
I wonder if you could design something to clip on a real (cheap) electric guitar? Most music stores do a cheap "decide if you like electric guitar" pack for about a hundred quid with a guitar and amp - bundle the two and you'd get Guitar Hero controller which becomes a real guitar after Xmas.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!