Logitech has shat all over those plastic Guitar Hero frets with the launch of a gaming axe that looks and handles like the real thing - because most of it actually is. Logitech_guitar_01 Logitech's Wireless Guitar Controller The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller’s body is solid, thanks to its real wood neck and rosewood …
Doesn't matter how "real" the geetar might feel, GH is still FUCK ALL like playing a real musical instrument.
Have an option to add strings and play like a would-be* grown-up! If those are real machine-heads, shouldn't be rocket science. The buttons might get in the way though.
Son: Dad, when I grow up I want to be a musician
Dad: Sorry son, you can't have it both ways
This this is a toy...
So why is it the price of a reasonable entry level instrument?
I wonder if you could design something to clip on a real (cheap) electric guitar? Most music stores do a cheap "decide if you like electric guitar" pack for about a hundred quid with a guitar and amp - bundle the two and you'd get Guitar Hero controller which becomes a real guitar after Xmas.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland