Logitech has shat all over those plastic Guitar Hero frets with the launch of a gaming axe that looks and handles like the real thing - because most of it actually is. Logitech_guitar_01 Logitech's Wireless Guitar Controller The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller’s body is solid, thanks to its real wood neck and rosewood …
Doesn't matter how "real" the geetar might feel, GH is still FUCK ALL like playing a real musical instrument.
Have an option to add strings and play like a would-be* grown-up! If those are real machine-heads, shouldn't be rocket science. The buttons might get in the way though.
Son: Dad, when I grow up I want to be a musician
Dad: Sorry son, you can't have it both ways
This this is a toy...
So why is it the price of a reasonable entry level instrument?
I wonder if you could design something to clip on a real (cheap) electric guitar? Most music stores do a cheap "decide if you like electric guitar" pack for about a hundred quid with a guitar and amp - bundle the two and you'd get Guitar Hero controller which becomes a real guitar after Xmas.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...