Wii Sports helps burn fat - until you put the controller down. But a new gaming gadget will force you to keep fit by keeping itself in control. Jog_02 Jog won't let you play unless you're jogging Jog is a sort of hi-tech pedometer that attaches to your trousers – or wherever else you’d care to keep it – and links up to the …
Imagine that with Mirror's Edge
And my next invention...
A USB-powered device which vibrates the Jog up and down so you can play while slumped on the couch...
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network