Bazillionare investor Carl Icahn has held talks with Microsoft over the purchase of Yahoo!'s search business, according to a regulatory filing. The filing also shows that Icahn - who now sits on Yahoo!'s board - purchased about 6.78 million additional Yahoo! shares last week. A statement with the US Securities and Exchange …
The Shares Are Undervalued?
Where have we heard THAT before?
They need to stop bogarting
Both Yang and Icahn are smoking some seriously good weed with both of 'em thinking yahoo stock is undervalued. Come on guys didn't anyone ever tell you "puff puff pass mutha' fucka', don't bogart that shit".
Joke icon cos that is quickly what Yahoo and it's executive board are fast becoming.
Stocks of many successful companies are currently undervalued because everyone is too afraid to part oneself from any amount of money, ie. too scared to buy or invest in anything. But Ichaan spent awhile convincing everyone that Yahoo was mismanaged and a nice big buyout was necessary, so theirs have a hard time bouncing back when the period of recovery comes. Too bad for him, because I've heared that he had about $1.5 billion invested in Yahooo stocks (which means that the recent purchace is rather small potatos), and unless someone buys those stocks for what MS had been offering or a similar price...
If this stock was printed on soft paper at least you'd be able to use it to wipe your bum.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS