Graphics card maker HIS has warned punters off of netbooks bearing its brand - it didn't make them. The alert follows the appearance of an HIS-labelled mini-laptop in India. Pictures of the product look rather like the MSI Wind, but countless bloggers rushed to report HIS' entry into the netbook market. MSI Wind Not an HSI …
I think I know what's going on...
His netbook is not really his!
Is it mine?
Heres someone saying HIS is selling netbooks
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market