EMC is responding to the deepening recession by laying off a small number of employees from around the company. Up until now, EMC has been focussed on controlling indirect spend - travel costs, for example - but the global recession is having its effect. In early November, CEO Joe Tucci sent around an e-mail saying that although …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'