EMC is responding to the deepening recession by laying off a small number of employees from around the company. Up until now, EMC has been focussed on controlling indirect spend - travel costs, for example - but the global recession is having its effect. In early November, CEO Joe Tucci sent around an e-mail saying that although …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft