Security updates from Sun and VMware make it a busy day for patching on Thursday. Sun Java 6.0 Update 11 addresses multiple security and performance bugs in Java Runtime Environment and Java SE Development software, as explained in release notes from Sun here. The one-line descriptions of the 18 bugs addressed by the update, …
You still can't get the case right...seriously?
It's VMware not VMWare. It's not like it's 1998 and they are an unheard of company.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE