Adobe will slash 600 jobs after it lowered its revenue outlook yesterday, citing the economic slowdown for less-than-impressive sales in the last quarter. Stock tumbled seven per cent in extended trading on Nasdaq following Adobe’s announcement. "The global economic crisis significantly impacted our revenue during the fourth …
Maybe if they...
...charged more reasonable prices for their software, more people would buy it instead of using pirate copies.
Mine's the one with "Ministry of the Bleeding Obvious" on the pocket.
that sales are down at Adobe. Charging a small fortune for some very ordinary upgrades with CS4 was not a move that had me reaching for my wallet. Start selling software intelligently and you might just shift a bit more stock, Adobe.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC