Adobe will slash 600 jobs after it lowered its revenue outlook yesterday, citing the economic slowdown for less-than-impressive sales in the last quarter. Stock tumbled seven per cent in extended trading on Nasdaq following Adobe’s announcement. "The global economic crisis significantly impacted our revenue during the fourth …
Maybe if they...
...charged more reasonable prices for their software, more people would buy it instead of using pirate copies.
Mine's the one with "Ministry of the Bleeding Obvious" on the pocket.
that sales are down at Adobe. Charging a small fortune for some very ordinary upgrades with CS4 was not a move that had me reaching for my wallet. Start selling software intelligently and you might just shift a bit more stock, Adobe.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA