Former AOL chief Jonathan Miller is reportedly trying to raise cash to buy Yahoo!, giving the search engine's beleaguered shares a shot in the arm late Tuesday. Miller has been wooing private investors and sovereign-wealth funds "for months" in order to raise between $28bn and $30bn for the deal, according to The Wall Street …
Miller raising $30bn?
Surely a typo - isn't that $30? Can't see it being worth much more than that - hell, if you can buy Woollies for the princely sum of £1...
ok ok enough of this
This is all pure nonsense. Someone get the! boys! from! Yahoo! on the phone. I'll give 'em 300 bucks and a used Chevy Cobalt in exchange for taking over the company. I realize I'm being overly generous but it pains me to see all this fuss over yahoo.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?