Former AOL chief Jonathan Miller is reportedly trying to raise cash to buy Yahoo!, giving the search engine's beleaguered shares a shot in the arm late Tuesday. Miller has been wooing private investors and sovereign-wealth funds "for months" in order to raise between $28bn and $30bn for the deal, according to The Wall Street …
Miller raising $30bn?
Surely a typo - isn't that $30? Can't see it being worth much more than that - hell, if you can buy Woollies for the princely sum of £1...
ok ok enough of this
This is all pure nonsense. Someone get the! boys! from! Yahoo! on the phone. I'll give 'em 300 bucks and a used Chevy Cobalt in exchange for taking over the company. I realize I'm being overly generous but it pains me to see all this fuss over yahoo.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene