Former AOL chief Jonathan Miller is reportedly trying to raise cash to buy Yahoo!, giving the search engine's beleaguered shares a shot in the arm late Tuesday. Miller has been wooing private investors and sovereign-wealth funds "for months" in order to raise between $28bn and $30bn for the deal, according to The Wall Street …
Miller raising $30bn?
Surely a typo - isn't that $30? Can't see it being worth much more than that - hell, if you can buy Woollies for the princely sum of £1...
ok ok enough of this
This is all pure nonsense. Someone get the! boys! from! Yahoo! on the phone. I'll give 'em 300 bucks and a used Chevy Cobalt in exchange for taking over the company. I realize I'm being overly generous but it pains me to see all this fuss over yahoo.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes