Every now and then we run a poll with the Reg audience, and we know we’ve hit a nerve. On this occasion it was a simple set of questions about what tools and practices you had in place to support tasking and reporting of activities. There’s plenty of sometimes-great project management theory out there, but the tendency can be to …
I don't work for the vendor but www.liquidplanner.com... Another tool in the PMs arse-nail......
the black one...
I'm sorry I don't see how making a link to service levels is doing anything but addressing a business level approach, whereas when projects think about transactions they tend to think about technical transactions rather than recognisable business level transactions
Very good point.
Cheers, Jon Collins
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...