Every now and then we run a poll with the Reg audience, and we know we’ve hit a nerve. On this occasion it was a simple set of questions about what tools and practices you had in place to support tasking and reporting of activities. There’s plenty of sometimes-great project management theory out there, but the tendency can be to …
I don't work for the vendor but www.liquidplanner.com... Another tool in the PMs arse-nail......
the black one...
I'm sorry I don't see how making a link to service levels is doing anything but addressing a business level approach, whereas when projects think about transactions they tend to think about technical transactions rather than recognisable business level transactions
Very good point.
Cheers, Jon Collins
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen