Every now and then we run a poll with the Reg audience, and we know we’ve hit a nerve. On this occasion it was a simple set of questions about what tools and practices you had in place to support tasking and reporting of activities. There’s plenty of sometimes-great project management theory out there, but the tendency can be to …
I don't work for the vendor but www.liquidplanner.com... Another tool in the PMs arse-nail......
the black one...
I'm sorry I don't see how making a link to service levels is doing anything but addressing a business level approach, whereas when projects think about transactions they tend to think about technical transactions rather than recognisable business level transactions
Very good point.
Cheers, Jon Collins
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat