Every now and then we run a poll with the Reg audience, and we know we’ve hit a nerve. On this occasion it was a simple set of questions about what tools and practices you had in place to support tasking and reporting of activities. There’s plenty of sometimes-great project management theory out there, but the tendency can be to …
I don't work for the vendor but www.liquidplanner.com... Another tool in the PMs arse-nail......
the black one...
I'm sorry I don't see how making a link to service levels is doing anything but addressing a business level approach, whereas when projects think about transactions they tend to think about technical transactions rather than recognisable business level transactions
Very good point.
Cheers, Jon Collins
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more