Every now and then we run a poll with the Reg audience, and we know we’ve hit a nerve. On this occasion it was a simple set of questions about what tools and practices you had in place to support tasking and reporting of activities. There’s plenty of sometimes-great project management theory out there, but the tendency can be to …
I don't work for the vendor but www.liquidplanner.com... Another tool in the PMs arse-nail......
the black one...
I'm sorry I don't see how making a link to service levels is doing anything but addressing a business level approach, whereas when projects think about transactions they tend to think about technical transactions rather than recognisable business level transactions
Very good point.
Cheers, Jon Collins
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370