Database maker Oracle and host bus adapter maker Emulex today announced that they have contributed code to eliminate silent data corruption to the open source Linux operating system. The two also said this code has been accepted in the 2.6.27 kernel, which is the latest stable release. Back in April 2007, Oracle, Emulex, disk …
One more reason, guys...
If you needed one, that is.
Does it work...
That's why it's unbreakable!!
Mine's the one with the obnoxious orange marketing pamphlets in the pocket...
Larry no likey ZFS
Larry would hate to promote the use of ZFS which already offers protection against data corruption
Bet it's written in Java
Lightning fast, oh yes
Everything they do is written in Java
15 layers on a dead man's chest
yo, ho and wtf's the code that actually does anything
Mine's the one with a copy of Beyond Java in the pocket
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars