Database maker Oracle and host bus adapter maker Emulex today announced that they have contributed code to eliminate silent data corruption to the open source Linux operating system. The two also said this code has been accepted in the 2.6.27 kernel, which is the latest stable release. Back in April 2007, Oracle, Emulex, disk …
One more reason, guys...
If you needed one, that is.
Does it work...
That's why it's unbreakable!!
Mine's the one with the obnoxious orange marketing pamphlets in the pocket...
Larry no likey ZFS
Larry would hate to promote the use of ZFS which already offers protection against data corruption
Bet it's written in Java
Lightning fast, oh yes
Everything they do is written in Java
15 layers on a dead man's chest
yo, ho and wtf's the code that actually does anything
Mine's the one with a copy of Beyond Java in the pocket
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan