Database maker Oracle and host bus adapter maker Emulex today announced that they have contributed code to eliminate silent data corruption to the open source Linux operating system. The two also said this code has been accepted in the 2.6.27 kernel, which is the latest stable release. Back in April 2007, Oracle, Emulex, disk …
One more reason, guys...
If you needed one, that is.
Does it work...
That's why it's unbreakable!!
Mine's the one with the obnoxious orange marketing pamphlets in the pocket...
Larry no likey ZFS
Larry would hate to promote the use of ZFS which already offers protection against data corruption
Bet it's written in Java
Lightning fast, oh yes
Everything they do is written in Java
15 layers on a dead man's chest
yo, ho and wtf's the code that actually does anything
Mine's the one with a copy of Beyond Java in the pocket
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great