Nokia has unveiled its latest flagship handset: the N97, which it claims is the “world’s most advanced mobile computer”. Nokia_N97_01 Nokia's N97: flagship It may look like the old Communicator series, but the N97 is no clamshell. It sports a 3.5in, 16:9 widescreen touch-sensitive display with a slide-out Qwerty keyboard …
looks pathetic. Hopefully it won't be as flush as it looks. And the angle of the screen...how are you meant to work with it, put it on a desk and type?
Anyway, am thrilled by my TP. Need the mother of all pro phones, get the Touch Pro.
All hail the new iPhone crusher
New Superphone! iPhone crusher! Most advanced phone ever! 48gigs! I want it NOW!
Oh, I see, it is not out quite yet - not for another six month. And it is a bit brick like... and next year we'll see 64gig storage in mobiles anyway. And a resistive screen, rather than capacitive. Symbian OS with 'touch enhancements'.... £440 without contract, well, I guess that is the price for progress.
I love the 'widgets' thou' what a breakthrough!
Moving on from the flush keypad...how the hell did they decide on the layout???
Mine is the one looking for my TP
Very Nice bit
Very nice but how the hell do you actually use it as a phone!!!!!! where is the freaking number pad.
and Paris, because although nice to look at it doesn't appear to do anything useful
interesting they've missed out the tv tuner!
Errm, same way as all the other touch screen phones. Push the button to switch to telephone mode and use the on screen number pad. Not meaning to sound patronising but I thought it was obvious!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER