Another browser-based operating system is joining the netbook gold strike. On Monday, Good OS — maker of the Google gadget–heavy gOS — unveiled a new quick-starting cloud OS at the World Netbook Forum in Paris. Rather unimaginatively dubbed "Cloud," the OS will first arrive pre-installed alongside Windows in Gigabyte Touch …
oh great yet another distribution of linux to confuse and disapoint.
I may start up a business selling external cd drives or pre configured SD cards so people can install xp without the headache most have, this time next year i could be a miwyunaire! I have an eeepc and didn't take me long to make the switch i can tell ya now its a great machine just which i'd have opted for a model with the atom rather than celeron
I have definite word that my Cherrypal is about to land on my desk, should be interesting!
What about Xandros on the eeepc?
A full OS in about 17s iirc
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you