Another browser-based operating system is joining the netbook gold strike. On Monday, Good OS — maker of the Google gadget–heavy gOS — unveiled a new quick-starting cloud OS at the World Netbook Forum in Paris. Rather unimaginatively dubbed "Cloud," the OS will first arrive pre-installed alongside Windows in Gigabyte Touch …
oh great yet another distribution of linux to confuse and disapoint.
I may start up a business selling external cd drives or pre configured SD cards so people can install xp without the headache most have, this time next year i could be a miwyunaire! I have an eeepc and didn't take me long to make the switch i can tell ya now its a great machine just which i'd have opted for a model with the atom rather than celeron
I have definite word that my Cherrypal is about to land on my desk, should be interesting!
What about Xandros on the eeepc?
A full OS in about 17s iirc
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015