More signs that all is not well at Tesla, maker of the leccy Roadster. Posting on his own blog Tesla Senior VP Darryl Siry has revealed he is parting company with the Silicon Valley-based car company immediately “due to some disagreements in strategy”. Coming on top of nasty little war of words between Tesla CEO Elon Musk and …
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Elon Musk presumably hasn't yet quite worked out that this is a war of words only one side can possibly win.
On the one hand, anything Martin Eberhard says about Elon Musk has no implications for himself or whatever he does next.
On the other hand, Elon Musk's comment about Martin Eberhard begs the question "so, you're trying to sell us a car designed by the worst individual you've ever had the displeasure of working with?"
Whoops. Elon, open mouth, remove foot, then close mouth again and leave it that way.
Nice arse, shame about the face
I notice you've only shown it from the rear this time. The boat race aint no Paris.
Some electric car
"Fisker in short order has announced a deal with GM to supply it with 260bhp 2.0L DI Ecotec engines for its Karma four-door sports saloon"
An electric car. With a 260hp petrol engine.
Ho yus. Looks like another Prius - perfectly conventional car with a small battery for feel-goodery and to evade various taxes.
Looks absolutely gorgeous.
That's right Karma..
..face the wall, you Joker mouthed monster.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…