A British Standard will give business owners and marketing managers new guidance for building and maintaining web content that is accessible to disabled people. A draft version of BS 8878 was released for public comment today. Julie Howell, chair of the cross-industry committee responsible for the draft Standard, said that …
Bloody Stupid Interface?
These are the people who backed OOKSMELL.
[s]Bloody Stupid Interface?[/s]
Bloody Stupid Iohamster.
That would be a nice accessibility feature for a lot of sites i use.
Bill's Software Investigated ...Big Secret Investment ... Bill's Software Innovative!
Given .giv.uk's brown nosing to MS
How about just saying MSIE5 is the UK standard - otherwise all of those .gov.uk sites will need a "technology revamp" to get rid of the Frontpage tag soup.
Nice of them to document the bleedin obvious.
@Jacqui - there aren't many Council's that use Frontpage, probably more commonly found in the FE sector more than anything else now.
Paris, cause she recieves no guidance from a higher authority
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes