A British Standard will give business owners and marketing managers new guidance for building and maintaining web content that is accessible to disabled people. A draft version of BS 8878 was released for public comment today. Julie Howell, chair of the cross-industry committee responsible for the draft Standard, said that …
Bloody Stupid Interface?
These are the people who backed OOKSMELL.
[s]Bloody Stupid Interface?[/s]
Bloody Stupid Iohamster.
That would be a nice accessibility feature for a lot of sites i use.
Bill's Software Investigated ...Big Secret Investment ... Bill's Software Innovative!
Given .giv.uk's brown nosing to MS
How about just saying MSIE5 is the UK standard - otherwise all of those .gov.uk sites will need a "technology revamp" to get rid of the Frontpage tag soup.
Nice of them to document the bleedin obvious.
@Jacqui - there aren't many Council's that use Frontpage, probably more commonly found in the FE sector more than anything else now.
Paris, cause she recieves no guidance from a higher authority
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way