Nikon has unveiled its latest flagship digital SLR camera: the D3X, which boasts an enviable 24.5-megapixel CMOS sensor. Nikon_D3X_06 Nikon's D3X: features a Kevlar/carbon-fibre shutter unit The high-spec shooter features an "Advanced Scene Recognition System" that Nikon claimed will produce “precise exposures and sharply …
...GIVE ME ONE!!!
Dear Santa pt2
If you could swing past my house with this, the 60mm Nikkor micro and the 600mm Nikkor zoom that would be great
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops