Nikon has unveiled its latest flagship digital SLR camera: the D3X, which boasts an enviable 24.5-megapixel CMOS sensor. Nikon_D3X_06 Nikon's D3X: features a Kevlar/carbon-fibre shutter unit The high-spec shooter features an "Advanced Scene Recognition System" that Nikon claimed will produce “precise exposures and sharply …
...GIVE ME ONE!!!
Dear Santa pt2
If you could swing past my house with this, the 60mm Nikkor micro and the 600mm Nikkor zoom that would be great
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA