Nikon has unveiled its latest flagship digital SLR camera: the D3X, which boasts an enviable 24.5-megapixel CMOS sensor. Nikon_D3X_06 Nikon's D3X: features a Kevlar/carbon-fibre shutter unit The high-spec shooter features an "Advanced Scene Recognition System" that Nikon claimed will produce “precise exposures and sharply …
...GIVE ME ONE!!!
Dear Santa pt2
If you could swing past my house with this, the 60mm Nikkor micro and the 600mm Nikkor zoom that would be great
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide