Nikon has unveiled its latest flagship digital SLR camera: the D3X, which boasts an enviable 24.5-megapixel CMOS sensor. Nikon_D3X_06 Nikon's D3X: features a Kevlar/carbon-fibre shutter unit The high-spec shooter features an "Advanced Scene Recognition System" that Nikon claimed will produce “precise exposures and sharply …
...GIVE ME ONE!!!
Dear Santa pt2
If you could swing past my house with this, the 60mm Nikkor micro and the 600mm Nikkor zoom that would be great
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'