Yahoo!'s European managing director Toby Coppel is joining the exodus from the firm. Coppel was previously chief strategy officer for the ailing internet firm. Rich Riley is replacing Coppel. Riley has been with Yahoo! since it bought the company he co-founded, Log-Me-On.com. He will be based at Yahoo!'s European headquarters in …
Fighting off microsoft ???
What do you mean fought off its not quite like microsoft were doing a aggressive takeover !!!
They don't need a new CEO
Soon they'll just need bankruptcy trustees.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job