Japan is on of the world’s biggest markets for mobile phones, but Nokia has announced that it plans to stop selling its handsets there. The Finnish phone giant blamed the “current economic climate” for its decision. It's not yet clear exactly when Nokia’s plan will take effect. "We have concluded that the continuation of our …
Wait a minute.
20,000 (twenty thousand) sheets?
That has to be a typo.
Nope - get one with all the added gems, gold leaf and so on, and that's what you'll be paying.
Too much? There's a cheaper, Ferrari-branded one - only £12,600
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update