Japan is on of the world’s biggest markets for mobile phones, but Nokia has announced that it plans to stop selling its handsets there. The Finnish phone giant blamed the “current economic climate” for its decision. It's not yet clear exactly when Nokia’s plan will take effect. "We have concluded that the continuation of our …
Wait a minute.
20,000 (twenty thousand) sheets?
That has to be a typo.
Nope - get one with all the added gems, gold leaf and so on, and that's what you'll be paying.
Too much? There's a cheaper, Ferrari-branded one - only £12,600
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'