Japan is on of the world’s biggest markets for mobile phones, but Nokia has announced that it plans to stop selling its handsets there. The Finnish phone giant blamed the “current economic climate” for its decision. It's not yet clear exactly when Nokia’s plan will take effect. "We have concluded that the continuation of our …
Wait a minute.
20,000 (twenty thousand) sheets?
That has to be a typo.
Nope - get one with all the added gems, gold leaf and so on, and that's what you'll be paying.
Too much? There's a cheaper, Ferrari-branded one - only £12,600
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER