Japan is on of the world’s biggest markets for mobile phones, but Nokia has announced that it plans to stop selling its handsets there. The Finnish phone giant blamed the “current economic climate” for its decision. It's not yet clear exactly when Nokia’s plan will take effect. "We have concluded that the continuation of our …
Wait a minute.
20,000 (twenty thousand) sheets?
That has to be a typo.
Nope - get one with all the added gems, gold leaf and so on, and that's what you'll be paying.
Too much? There's a cheaper, Ferrari-branded one - only £12,600
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene