Grand Theft Auto: IV’s upcoming “downloadable content” add-on, The Lost and Damned will also be sold as through stores, sort of. Online retailer GameStop has created a page offering The Lost and Damned for sale through an Xbox Live Marketplace token card, which contains a unique code to purchase the add-on over Live Marketplace …
Coming to PS3 too apparently.,
Disc only for PS3, which gets round the Microsoft Exclusive DOWNLOADABLE content.
Looks like Microsoft's money was not enough to secure proper exclusivity.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed