Grand Theft Auto: IV’s upcoming “downloadable content” add-on, The Lost and Damned will also be sold as through stores, sort of. Online retailer GameStop has created a page offering The Lost and Damned for sale through an Xbox Live Marketplace token card, which contains a unique code to purchase the add-on over Live Marketplace …
Coming to PS3 too apparently.,
Disc only for PS3, which gets round the Microsoft Exclusive DOWNLOADABLE content.
Looks like Microsoft's money was not enough to secure proper exclusivity.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire