Grand Theft Auto: IV’s upcoming “downloadable content” add-on, The Lost and Damned will also be sold as through stores, sort of. Online retailer GameStop has created a page offering The Lost and Damned for sale through an Xbox Live Marketplace token card, which contains a unique code to purchase the add-on over Live Marketplace …
Coming to PS3 too apparently.,
Disc only for PS3, which gets round the Microsoft Exclusive DOWNLOADABLE content.
Looks like Microsoft's money was not enough to secure proper exclusivity.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON