Grand Theft Auto: IV’s upcoming “downloadable content” add-on, The Lost and Damned will also be sold as through stores, sort of. Online retailer GameStop has created a page offering The Lost and Damned for sale through an Xbox Live Marketplace token card, which contains a unique code to purchase the add-on over Live Marketplace …
Coming to PS3 too apparently.,
Disc only for PS3, which gets round the Microsoft Exclusive DOWNLOADABLE content.
Looks like Microsoft's money was not enough to secure proper exclusivity.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass