Consumers across the European Union could be given new powers to join forces to sue a business under plans announced by the European Commission today. Class action lawsuits could be publicly funded under the proposals. The Commission's Green Paper on Consumer Collective Redress (pdf) proposes new ways of dealing with situations …
Do I smell Vista Ready lawsuit?
Because class action lawsuits work so well in America, noone ever goes about a class action on the off-chance and their courts are not clogged up at all.
But the US taxpayer does not fund these suits up front..
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…