Consumers across the European Union could be given new powers to join forces to sue a business under plans announced by the European Commission today. Class action lawsuits could be publicly funded under the proposals. The Commission's Green Paper on Consumer Collective Redress (pdf) proposes new ways of dealing with situations …
Do I smell Vista Ready lawsuit?
Because class action lawsuits work so well in America, noone ever goes about a class action on the off-chance and their courts are not clogged up at all.
But the US taxpayer does not fund these suits up front..
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle